June 11 Meet and Greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yakmike View Post
    Is anyone interested in fishing on Friday afternoon? I will probably be there in by 3:00pm. I will be camping at site 133 unless they will let me change the reservation to be near the 50's sites.
    I plan on fishing Friday evening, but I probably won't be there and settled until a bit after 3pm. I guess it depends on what my sleep schedule is like. I have to work late night Thurs so I'll be sleeping mostly during the day Friday.
    2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

??

Will I be shunned, ridiculed or otherwise shamed if I show in a canoe instead of kayak?
      14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
      2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Heck no man! Bring it!!
        <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Originally posted by kevinfry View Post
          Will I be shunned, ridiculed or otherwise shamed if I show in a canoe instead of kayak?
          Shun the non-believer! Shuunnnnnn
          2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

I may come down friday evening. You guys that have camp sites pm so i can get your numbers so i can find down there. I was wondering about electric outlets so i can bring my charger and recharge the battery after a friday night outing
            Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

The bath house always has outlets.

Comment

I use a car charger for my IPhone and IPad2- reading the website info, PLO has two types of campsites- with and without electrical hookups
                "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Judging from the polling data, it looks like we will have a sizeable group this time at the M&G. I am curious, is everyone just going to fish, or are we stopping by a venue from some eats and drinks? I just want to plan accordingly?

Comment

Originally posted by kevinfry View Post
                    Definitely not. We even let the motorized yaks play in our clubhouse. It'll be good to meet you.
                    Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
                    Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Originally posted by Pinch View Post
                      I may come down friday evening. You guys that have camp sites pm so i can get your numbers so i can find down there. I was wondering about electric outlets so i can bring my charger and recharge the battery after a friday night outing
                      Pinch, park allows generator use between 7:00 am - 11:00 pm if you have one. Rules did say you are not allowed to plug chargers in at bathhouses, not sure how much they enforce it.

Comment

Originally posted by ictalurus View Post
                        Definitely not. We even let the motorized yaks play in our clubhouse. It'll be good to meet you.
                        hater...lol
                        Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Bring your rain gear.... Forecasts still look like a few scattered T-Storms on Saturday, though the majority will likely hit Friday evening.
                          2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

OK I'll be there 12 noon. We launching at the store or causeway?
                            14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
                            2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Who needs a campsite?

Change in Plan. My wife has been having a lot of pain recently and was diagnosed yesterday with severe arthritis. It's affecting both wrists, upper right arm and feet. She hasn't been able to do the basic things that she's used to doing let alone a camping trip. She's on some meds but not much changed today and she's quite down about it (actually pissed). So, I'm canceling the camping and will make a day trip to the M&G on Saturday.

If anyone is interested in a reserved campsite (Fri & Sat nights - at a discount) please PM me about it...

Comment

Originally posted by jffoley View Post
                                Change in Plan. My wife has been having a lot of pain recently and was diagnosed yesterday with severe arthritis. It's affecting both wrists, upper right arm and feet. She hasn't been able to do the basic things that she's used to doing let alone a camping trip. She's on some meds but not much changed today and she's quite down about it (actually pissed). So, I'm canceling the camping and will make a day trip to the M&G on Saturday.

If anyone is interested in a reserved campsite (Fri & Sat nights - at a discount) please PM me about it...
                                I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm sure with the right meds and rest she will be out catching you again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X